All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the mysteries of animal migration over land, through oceans and by air. Illustrated with more than 300 colour photographs, maps, and illustrations, as well as covering various continents, this guide traces the routes of 50 remarkable migrations - including those of polar bears, wildebeest, hummingbirds, iguanas, sharks and many others.
- Author BiographyBen Hoare is an author and editor who specialises in natural history, especially ornithology. He has contributed to many books and encyclopedias, including several bestselling reference titles for Dorling Kindersley, and has written 12 books for children. His work has also appeared in BBC Wildlife and Birdwatch magazines and on BBC mwebsites.A keen amateur naturalist, Ben has travelled to every continent in search of wildlife adventures and recently achieved his dream of seeing the world's largest and smallest birds. He has an MA from Cambridge University and is a Fellow of the Zoological Society of London.
- Author(s)Ben Hoare
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteOver 300 colour photographs, maps, and illustrations
- Weight1200 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £55.00
- £13.31Trending at £17.95
- £16.93Trending at £22.99
- £12.20Trending at £18.94
- £12.14Trending at £16.99
- £8.18Trending at £8.63
- £21.39Trending at £22.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.