CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines animal models of global cerebral ischemia, focal cerebral ischemia and neonatal hypoxia-ischemia, as well as traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury. Offers step-by-step procedures and expert guidance on use of specific assessments.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Protocols Handbooks
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1563 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Zhang,Jun Chen,Xiao-Ming Xu,Zao C. Xu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.