Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.66
- £82.42Trending at £135.59
- £15.60Trending at £19.05
- £12.43Trending at £15.64
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
- £13.19Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionAnimal Physiotherapy is an essential reference guide for physiotherapists looking to apply the proven benefits of physiotherapy to the treatment of companion and performance animals. For veterinarians and others who work with animals, the book reviews the scientific principles behind the practice of physiotherapy, and what it can achieve.
- Author BiographyDr Catherine McGowan is a veterinarian with an interest in equine performance. She has her PhD in Equine Exercise Physiology and Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (UK) Diploma in Equine Internal Medicine. She developed and coordinated the Royal Veterinary College's Masters and Post Graduate Diplomas in Veterinary Physiotherapy and the University of Queensland's Masters of Animal Studies (Animal Physiotherapy). Lesley Goff is a Physiotherapist who completed Masters programs in both Manipulative Physiotherapy and Exercise and Sports Science and practised in animal physiotherapy before completing her Masters of Animal Studies (Animal Physiotherapy). She is currently still at the University of Queensland both teaching for the Animal Physiotherapy Masters program and completing her PhD on sacroiliac joint dysfunction in horses. Narelle Stubbs is a Physiotherapist who practised as an animal physiotherapist and ACPAT Category A Member in the UK and Australia, including being the official physiotherapist for the Australian Equestrian team (horses and riders) since 1998, before completing her Masters of Animal Studies (Animal Physiotherapy). She is currently still at the University of Queensland both teaching for the Animal Physiotherapy Masters program and completing her PhD on back pain in horses.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Content Note70
- Weight856 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCatherine M. McGowan,Lesley Goff,Narelle Stubbs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.