Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2nd edition the author has substantially revised his book throughout, updating the moral arguments and adding a chapter on animal minds. Importantly, rather than being a polemic on animal rights, this book is also a considered and imaginative evaluation of moral theory as explored through the issue of animal rights.
- Author BiographyMARK ROWLANDS is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami, USA. He is author of a dozen books, translated into more than twenty languages. These include The Body in Mind (1999), The Nature of Consciousness (2001), Animals Like Us (2002) and Body Language (2006). His autobiography, The Philosopher and the Wolf was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Mark Rowlands
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.