All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the natural world divide neatly into 'animal, vegetable, mineral'? Discoveries in the 18th century threw the question wide open; debates raged, and fed into wider religious and political battles concerning God's creation and the natural social order.
- Author BiographySusannah Gibson is an affiliated scholar at the Department of History and Philosophy of Science, University of Cambridge. She holds a PhD from the University of Cambridge on the history of the life sciences in the eighteenth century.
- Author(s)Susannah Gibson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.40Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.