Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover more than 160 exhibits in this virtual museum, open all hours.
- Author BiographyJenny Broom studied Fine Art at the Slade, before becoming a writer and editor of children's books. She lives and works in London. Katie Scott graduated from University of Brighton in 2011. Her work draws influences from traditional medical and botanical illustration, both in aesthetic and subject matter. Her work plays with the ideas of scientific uncertainty and speculation, fabricating the inner and outer workings of the world. Her illustrations depict a familiar yet fantasy vision of plants, humans and minerals.
- PrizesShort-listed for Blue Peter Book Award: Best Book with Facts 2015.
- Author(s)Jenny Broom
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWelcome To The Museum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Weight1281 g
- Width17 mm
- Height378 mm
- Spine280 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katie Scott
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.83
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.