All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimalkind:What We Owe to Animals explores the crucial ethical differences between humans and animals. Occupying the middle ground between extreme egalitarianism and outright dismissal, the book instead advocates a position of respect for animals, treatment not afforded to the current inhabitants of factory farms and animal labs.
- Author BiographyJean Kazez teaches philosophy at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. She is the author of The Weight of Things: Philosophy and the Good Life (Blackwell, 2007) and has written about ethics, religion, happiness, and the arts for several magazines.
- Author(s)Jean Kazez
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight336 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.