All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically examines the many ways in which tourism and animals intersect and aims to make a meaningful contribution to the growing body of knowledge concerning the relationships between animals, tourists and the tourism industry.
- Author BiographyKevin Markwell is Associate Professor at the School of Business and Tourism, Southern Cross University, Australia. His research focuses on human-animal studies, tourist-nature relationships, wildlife tourism and gay tourism.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKevin Markwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.