All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically examines the many ways in which tourism and animals intersect and aims to make a meaningful contribution to the growing body of knowledge concerning the relationships between animals, tourists and the tourism industry.
- Author BiographyKevin Markwell is Associate Professor at the School of Business and Tourism, Southern Cross University, Australia. His research focuses on human-animal studies, tourist-nature relationships, wildlife tourism and gay tourism.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKevin Markwell
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.