All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces the question of human/animal relations at the heart of sustainability and climate change debates. This book focuses on ethics, examining critically the dominant paradigms of bioethics and power relations between human and non-human. It also considers animal biotechnology and political economy, examining commercialisation and regulation.
- Author BiographyRichard Twine is a Senior Research Associate at Cesagen (ESRC Centre for Economic and Social Aspects of Genomics), Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Twine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, index
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.