Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals in Irish Literature and Culture spans the early modern period to the present, exploring colonial, post-colonial, and globalized manifestations of Ireland as country and state as well as the human animal and non-human animal migrations that challenge a variety of literal and cultural borders.
- Author BiographyLucy Collins, University College Dublin, Ireland Christine Cusick, Seton Hill University, USA Jeanne Dubino, Appalachian State University, USA Borbala Farago St Patrick's College, Drumcondra, Ireland Luz Mar Gonzalez-Arias University of Oviedo, Spain Tom Herron, Leeds Beckett University, UK Kathryn Kirkpatrick, Appalachian State University, USA Sarah O'Connor, University of Toronto, USA Katarzyna Poloczek, University of Lodz, Poland. Donna L. Potts, Washington State University, USA Maria Pramaggiore, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Ireland Andrew Smyth, Southern Connecticut State University, USA Amanda Sperry, Georgia State University, USA Sarah L. Townsend, University of South Dakota, USA Liam Young, University of Alberta, USA
- Author(s)Borbala Farago,Kathryn Kirkpatrick
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Animals and Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 270 p.
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.