All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to achieving professional results with Stop Motion Pro 7.0 software. It helps you to create professional stop motion animation with exercises at the companion website, highlighting Stop Motion Pro 7.0 features like multi layered onion skinning, continuous preview, rotoscoping and frame averaging, motion control and audio synching.
- Author BiographyMark Sawicki is a camera man, artist, and actor. He has had many roles in the world of film, from teaching visual effects for over 15 years at the UCLA extension, authoring video programs on the art of clay animation, and being an independent stop motion animator on several MTV videos. He won an Emmy Certificate for his contribution to the television series, Star Trek while working as a cameraman for Illusion Arts. He won a Clio for his camera work while at Celestial Mechanics Incorporated. Mark is currently a digital colorist and effects camera supervisor at Custom Film Effects. A few of his recent films include Premonition, The Black Dahlia, 40 Year Old Virgin, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
- Author(s)Mark Sawicki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.