All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Freeman Bentley (b. Freeman, 1982) is a painter based in London. Her practice explores the built environment, architecture, and interiors, inviting emotive, psychological, and semiotic readings of space.
- Author BiographyMarina Cashdan oversees editorial content, artist films and special projects at Artsy.net. She is a writer and editor whose work has appeared in publications including Frieze, Art in America, Art + Auction, Wallpaper*, British Vogue and Modern Painters, where she was executive editor. She regularly contributes to books and catalogues including Phaidon's Vitamin P2: New Perspectives in Painting and Vitamin D2: New Perspectives in Drawing. Michele Robecchi is a writer and curator based in London. Former Managing Editor of Flash Art and Senior Editor of Contemporary Magazine, he is currently an editor for contemporary art at Phaidon Press, a Visiting Lecturer at Christie's Education, and London Editor of Mousse Magazine.
- Author(s)Ben Quash,Marina Cashdan
- PublisherAnomie Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnomie Publishing
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height220 mm
- Introduction byMichele Robecchi
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £4.58Trending at £6.99
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.