All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionDutch Golden Age scholar Anna Maria van Schurman was widely regarded throughout the seventeenth century as the most learned woman of her age. This book features her letters in several languages to the intellectual men and women of her time reveals her interests in theology, philosophy, medicine, literature, numismatics, painting, and more.
- Author BiographyAnne R. Larsen is the Lavern '39 and Betty DePree '41 Van Kley Professor of French at Hope College, USA. She has edited (and co-edited) books on Renaissance and seventeenth-century women writers, including Early Modern Women and Transnational Communities of Letters (2009).
- Author(s)Anne R. Larsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.