Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note16 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 188 p. 16 illus.
- Weight375 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byEugene V. Higgins,Heinrich Jecklin,Swiss Reinsurance Company
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1962
- Table Of ContentsAims of the Annals of Life Insurance Medicine.- The Investigation of Mortality.- Metabolic causes of myocardial ischemia.- Ethnological and clinical considerations on the relationship between body weight and arteriosclerosis.- An appraisal of the exercise electrocardiogram test.- The prognostic implications of the electrocardiogram.- Cancer - the challenger.- The demonstration of anti-hypertensive substances in the urine.- Author index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.