CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAnnals of Theoretical Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 268 p.
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHans van Rappard,Leendert P. Mos,Leo Mos,Pieter J. van Strien,William J. Baker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsHistory and System; H.V. Rappard. Psychology and its History; D.N. Robinson. Theoretical Psychology, Systemology, and Phenomenological Variation; E. Scheerer. Systematization and History; K.B. Madsen. Towards the Remarriage of Theoretical Psychology and Psychology; H.V. Rappard. Toward a New Understanding of Scientific Change; W.R. Woodward, D. Devonis. Interfield Connections and Psychology; W. Bechtel, A.A. Abrahamsen. Interfield Theories and Strategies for Theory Change; L Darden. Does Interfield Theory Solve History of Psychology Problems? J. Pate, D.S. Pate. Separatism with Unification; A.W. Staats. Cross-Scientific Study and the Complexities of Psychology; R.N. McCauley. An Invitation to Interfield Science; D. Devonis, W.R. Woodward. Preliminary Observations on the History and Theory of Psychology from a Structuralist Point of View; C. Togel. Making Philosophy of Science More Relevant; M. Heidelberger. Commentary on Togel; L. Mecacci. Does the Structuralist View of Theories Allow a Fresh Look at the History of Psychology? C. Togel. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.