All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA biography that offers a fresh portrait of Anne Boleyn, one of England's most captivating queens. Through a wide-ranging forensic examination of sixteenth-century sources, it reconsiders Boleyn's girlhood, her experience at the French court, the nature of her relationship with Henry, and the authenticity of her evangelical sympathies.
- Author BiographyG. W. Bernard is professor of early modern history at the University of Southampton and editor of the English Historical Review. The author of The King's Reformation, Bernard lives in Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)G. W. Bernard
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 b-w illus. 8pp section
- Weight294 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.97Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.