Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.13
- £23.39Trending at £25.06
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £12.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £7.98Trending at £11.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book offers an insight into both the personal life of a very private woman, and the richness of seventeenth-century intellectual culture.
- Author BiographySarah Hutton is Reader in Renaissance and Seventeenth-Century Studies at the School of Arts, Middlesex University. Her publications include The Conway Letters: the Correspondence of Anne, Viscountess Conway, Henry More and their Friends, 1642-1684 (1992, a revised edition of a collection originally edited by Marjorie Nicolson in 1930), Ralph Cudworth: A Treatise Concerning Eternal and Immutable Morality (Cambridge, 1996), Henry More (1614-1687): Tercentenary Studies (1990), and Platonism and the English Imagination (with Anna Baldwin, Cambridge, 1994).
- Author(s)Sarah Hutton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.