Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Shirley is off to college in this artfully packaged edition of the third book in the Anne of Green Gables series.
- Author BiographyLucy Maud Montgomery (November 30, 1874-April 24, 1942) publicly known as L.M. Montgomery, was a Canadian author best known for a series of novels beginning with Anne of Green Gables, published in 1908. Anne of Green Gables was an immediate success. The central character, Anne, an orphaned girl, made Montgomery famous in her lifetime and gave her an international following. The first novel was followed by a series of sequels. Montgomery went on to publish twenty novels as well as 500 short stories and poems. Because many of the novels were set on Prince Edward Island, Canada and the Canadian province became literary landmarks. She was awarded Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 1935.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAn Anne of Green Gables Novel
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notef-c jacket on uncoated stock w- spot gloss
- Weight433 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 to 12 years
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.45Trending at £4.16
- £9.95Trending at £13.40
- £7.65Trending at £9.78
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £5.53Trending at £5.98
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
- £7.82Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.