CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Annotated Legal Documents on Islam in Europe covers Bulgaria and consists of an annotated collection of legal documents affecting the status of Islam and Muslims in Europe. The legal texts are published in the original Bulgarian language while the annotations and supporting material are in English.
- Author BiographyOrlin Avramov, LLM in CCL (1998), CEU; MA in Bulgarian Law (1999), Sofia University, has specialized in minority language rights including a research at Emory University. He has participated in a number of minority protection studies as IMIR consultant. Author of We and the Others: On Minorities and Law (IMIR 2004). Co-author of Educational Problems of Turkish Children in Bulgarian Schools (IMIR 2012).
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAnnotated Legal Documents on Islam in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight176 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byOrlin Avramov
- Series Edited byJorgen Nielsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.