CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition has added material reflecting fifteen years of research, including significant new insights from Joyce's compositional notebooks (the Buffalo Notebooks ), now being edited for the first time.
- Author BiographyRoland McHugh has been studying Finnegans Wake since 1965. In 1973 he moved to Dublin with a view to understanding the book more completely and has lived there ever since. His book, The Sigla of Finnegans Wake, was described by Clive Hart as the best book on Finnegans Wake yet written.
- Author(s)Roland McHugh
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Out-of-print date05/10/2016
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.