Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 73 by Elsevier Health Sciences (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £226.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £166.73Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. This title provides information on the developments in NMR spectroscopy. It highlights the importance of NMR spectroscopy as a technique for structural determination.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier / The Lancet
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.