All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.86
- £2.94Trending at £5.96
- £5.49Trending at £6.43
- £6.36Trending at £7.11
- £5.57Trending at £6.22
- £3.99Trending at £6.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases professional work in the arena of jazz theory. Among the contributors are scholars of jazz theory as well as musicians, including four of the founding members of the jazz section of the Society for Music Theory.
- Author BiographyHenry Martin directs music theory and composition for the Mannes-New School Jazz Program, and is the Associate Editor for the Annual Review of Jazz Studies. Martin is the author of Charlie Parker and Thematic Improvisation (Scarecrow 1996). In addition, his award-winning composition, Preludes and Fugues, was recently released by GM Recordings and features pianist David Buechner.
- Author(s)Henry Martin
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnnual Review of Jazz Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width182 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.