All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that presents the trends in nursing education. Focusing on the practice of teaching across settings, this review is written for nurse educators in associate, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing programs, staff development, and education. It presents an overview of the status of nursing education.
- Author BiographyMarilyn H. Oermann, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, is a Professor and Chair of Adult and Geriatric Health in the School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. She is author or co-author of 12 nursing education books and many articles on clinical teaching and evaluation, teaching in nursing, and writing for publication as a nurse educator. She is the Editor of the Journal of Nursing Care Quality and past editor of the Annual Review of Nursing Education. Dr. Oermann lectures widely on teaching and evaluation in nursing.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Edited byKathleen T. Heinrich,Marilyn H. Oermann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.