Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book examines annuity and voluntary pension markets and suggests how these might be improved.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. (Sandy) Mackenzie is Assistant Director, Research Department, International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Washington, DC. He was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and educated at Dalhousie University and Oxford, which he attended on a Rhodes Scholarship. Mr Mackenzie has been a member of the economic staff of the IMF for more than 27 years. His interest in pensions issues is longstanding, and his work in the area includes advising South American governments on individual accounts reform, and a number of papers on related issues. He has published papers in Finanzarchive, Public Finance/Finances Publiques, and the Journal of Budgeting and Finance.
- Author(s)George A. (Sandy) Mackenzie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.