All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChakra yoga is simultaneously a template for transformation and a profound formula for wholeness. This book shows you how to focus on these sacred centres using specific postures, pranayama (breathing techniques), mantras, imagery, and meditation
- Author BiographyAnodea Judith, Ph.D. is the founder and director of Sacred Centers. She holds Mas-ters and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Human Health, with lifelong studies of al-ternative medicine, yoga, mythology, his-tory, sociology, systems theory, and mystic spirituality. She is considered the country's foremost experts on the combination of chakras and therapeutic issues and on the interpretation of the Chakra System for the Western lifestyle. She spends much of her time on the road teaching, with workshops and trainings offered across the U.S., Europe and Central America.
- Author(s)Anodea Judith
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Note200 plus photos
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.