All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEdwin C. May,Sonali Bhatt Marwaha
- Author BiographyEdwin C. May is the leading figure in anomalous cognition research, and has authored over 500 research and technical papers in this area. He was a scientist and later director of the U.S. government psychoenergetics research programme known as STAR GATE at SRI International and SAIC from 1975-1995, and is presently the President of the Laboratories for Fundamental Research in Palo Alto, California. Sonali Bhatt Marwaha is a research associate with the Laboratories for Fundamental Research. Her areas of interest include Indian psychology and the synthesis of the cognitive sciences and anomalous cognition research leading to a theoretical framework. She lives in India.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.