All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.55Trending at £13.85
- £24.37Trending at £26.23
- £7.75Trending at £8.23
- £8.97Trending at £9.77
- £2.85Trending at £3.69
- £9.54Trending at £10.98
- £9.54Trending at £10.68
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the cross-cultural history of the idea of freedom, from its origins in ancient Greece to the present day, this title argues that our attempts to imagine freedom should occupy the space of not only what is but also what if.
- Author BiographySvetlana Boym is the Curt Hugo Reisinger Professor of Slavic and Comparative Literature at Harvard University, as well as an associate of the Graduate School of Design and Architecture. A writer, theorist, and media artist, she is the author of The Future of Nostalgia, among other publications.
- Author(s)Svetlana Boym
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 2 line drawings
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.