All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst war, economic meltdown, and ecological crisis, a new spirit of radicalism is blooming from New York to Cairo, according to the author. This book examines the trajectory of efforts that contributed to the radicalism of Occupy Wall Street and other recent movement upsurges.
- Author BiographyChris Dixon is an activist, writer, and educator who received a PhD from the History of Consciousness program at the University of California, Santa Cruz. His writing has appeared in We Are Many: Reflections on Movement Strategy from Occupation to Liberation, Anarchist Studies, Clamor, the Earth First! Journal, Left Turn, Social Movement Studies, and Upping the Anti. He has been involved in transformative social movements for more than two decades.
- Author(s)Chris Dixon
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note10 b/w photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byAngela Y. Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.