All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English-language collection of essays and demands, arising from and written by the most prominent members of the first and second World Social Forums.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Fisher is professor of international development and social change in the International Development, Community, and Environment Department at Clark University, USA. Thomas Ponniah is a professor of philosophy and politics in the School of Liberal Arts and Sciences at George Brown College in Toronto, an affiliate of the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, and a summer lecturer at Harvard University.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleCritique Influence Change
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Edited byThomas Ponniah,William Fisher
- Foreword byBoaventura de Sousa Santos
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.