CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.11Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £9.53Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and expanded edition of the landmark publication, featuring full-colour images from America's greatest landscape photographer, beautifully redesigned and repackaged.
- Author BiographyIn a career that spanned six decades, Ansel Adams was America's foremost landscape photographer and one of its most ardent environmentalists. Andrea Stillman worked with him in the 1970s and has edited several books of his photos and writings. John Schaefer was a student and close friend of Ansel Adams and is a Trustee of The Adams Publishing Rights Trust.
- Author(s)Andrea Gray Stillman,Ansel Adams,John P. Schaefer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteIntegrated: 74, full colour photos
- Weight1000 g
- Width212 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.