All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £20.99
- £15.72Trending at £17.46
- £26.62Trending at £27.36
- £23.56Trending at £26.13
- £19.99Trending at £24.14
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Lorin Hochstein shows you how to write playbooks (Ansible's configuration management scripts), manage remote servers, and explore the tool's real power: built-in declarative modules. You'll discover that Ansible has the functionality you need and the simplicity you desire.
- Author BiographyLorin Hochstein is a Lead Software Engineer at SendGrid Labs where he works on developing and deploying new products designed to make developers lives easier. Before joining SendGrid, Lorin was the Lead Architect for Cloud Services at Nimbis Services, a Computer Scientist at the University of California's Information Sciences Institute, and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. Once upon a time, he conducted human subject experiments with programmers, but he hardly ever does that anymore, and his books are almost certainly not part of some elaborate software engineering experiment, why would you even think such a thing? Lorin has a B.Eng. in Computer Engineering from McGill University, an M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Boston University, and a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Lorin Hochstein
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.