All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to use guide on assessment for learning, answering common questions about 21st century standards and grading considerations.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Guskey, Ph.D., is Professor of Educational Psychology in the College of Education at the University of Kentucky. A graduate of the University of Chicago, he began his career in education as a middle school teacher, served as an administrator in Chicago Public Schools, and was the first Director of the Center for the Improvement of Teaching and Learning, a national educational research center. He is the author/editor of 18 books and over 200 articles published in prominent research journals as well as Educational Leadership, Kappan, and School Administrator. Dr. Guskey served on the Policy Research Team of the National Commission on Teaching & America's Future, on the Task Force to develop the National Standards for Staff Development, and recently was named a Fellow in the American Educational Research Association, which also honored him in 2006 for his outstanding contribution relating research to practice. His most recent books include Developing Standards-Based Report Cards (2010), Practical Solutions for Serious Problems in Standards-Based Grading (Ed.) (2009), The Principal as Assessment Leader (Ed.) (2009), The Teacher as Assessment Leader (Ed.) (2009), and Benjamin S. Bloom: Portraits of an Educator (Ed.) (2006). LEE ANN JUNG is associate professor of special education at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Jung is a graduate of Auburn University and has worked in the field of special education since 1994 as a teacher, administrator, consultant, and researcher. She is a national presenter on topics of family involvement, inclusion, IEP/IFSP development, and grading and reporting progress of exceptional learners. She has authored more than 30 journal articles and book chapters and has received in excess of $3 million in funding to support personnel preparation and research. She is an editorial board member for three special education journals and has served as guest editor for Topics in Early Childhood Special Education. Dr. Jung was named Outstanding Junior Faculty Researcher at the University of Kentucky in 2002. She serves on the governor-appointed council that advises Kentucky's Cabinet for Health and Family Services on matters of providing special education services to young children.
- Author(s)Lee Ann Jung,Thomas R. Guskey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.