Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
About this product
- DescriptionAs the most widely used tool for cross-platform development, Ant has undergone a number of important changes in its functionality and use since its launch. 'Ant: The Definitive Guide second edition, has been reworked to reflect these changes for Java developers everywhere. Topics covered include using Ant to test code.
- Author BiographySteve Holzner is an award-winning author who has been writing about Java topics since Java first appeared. He's a former PC Magazine contributing editor, and his many books have been translated into 18 languages around the world. His books sold more than 1.5 million copies, and many of his bestsellers have been on Java. Steve graduated from MIT and got his PhD at Cornell; he's been a very popular member of the faculty at both MIT and Cornell, teaching thousands of students over the years and earning an average student evaluation over 4.9 out of 5.0. He also runs his own software company and teaches week-long classes to corporate programmers on Java around the country.
- Author(s)Steven Holzner
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.