All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe survival of the white continent's most famous inhabitants is the subject of this beautiful book. The beauty of Antarctic and the enchanting secrets of its penguin population is brought to life with a delightful series of photographs by the Big Cat Diaries team of Jonathan and Angela Scott.
- Author BiographyJonathan and Angie Scott are award-winning wildlife photographers based in Kenya.They have travelled to the furthest corners of the globe in search of material for their work and have produced more than twenty books. They are particularly proud to be authors of titles in the Collins Big Cat series, as education and conservation are particularly close to their hearts.
- Author(s)Angela Scott,Jonathan Scott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight100 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementAmerican English edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £29.31Trending at £37.87
- £23.32Trending at £26.03
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £4.60Trending at £4.69
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £20.96Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.