All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntarctica, the world's highest and most isolated continent, has so far remained a safe haven for unique and complex systems of marine and terrestrial life. This introduction to the continent describes its unique natural history and its role in the ecological future of the planet.
- Author(s)R. M. Laws
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/05/1989
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2012
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.