CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the development of two-party politics in Tennessee in the mid-nineteenth century by focusing on statewide contests. Paul H. Bergeron, the first scholar to study the development of the two-party system in Tennessee, presents a detailed narrative of this period coupled with a quantitative analysis of electoral behavior.
- Author BiographyPaul H. Bergeron is professor of history at the University of Tennessee. He is the author of Paths of the Past: Tennessee 1770-1970 and was coeditor of the first two volumes of the Correspondence of James K. Polk.
- Author(s)Paul H. Bergeron
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.