Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAntenna arraying is the combining of the output from several antennas in order to improve the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of the received signal. This work gives an introduction to antenna arraying in the deep space network.
- Author BiographyDAVID H. ROGSTAD, a principal engineer, was a technical group supervisor, and a member of the team that contributed to the saving of the Galileo Mission after its spacecraft antenna failure. ALEXANDER MILEANT is a senior engineer currently working on the design of the DSN Prototype Array. TIMOTHY T. PHAM is a technical group supervisor as well as the DSN Chief System Engineer.
- Author(s)Alexander Mileant,D.H. Rogstad,Timothy T. Pham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleJPL Deep-Space Communications and Navigation Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.