All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £21.47Trending at £22.67
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £18.07Trending at £20.99
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £13.71Trending at £20.12
About this product
- Description* Covers the mathematical and physical background that is needed to understand electromagnetic radiation and antennas * Discusses the origin of radiation and provides and in-depth explanation of antenna parameters * Explores all the necessary steps in antenna analysis allowing the reader .
- Author BiographyHubregt J. Visser, imec-NL and Eindhoven University, The Netherlands Hubregt J. Visser received the M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, in 1989.Upon graduation he joined TNO Physics and Electronics Laboratory, The Hague, where he has participated in several projects concerning near-field antenna measurements, monolithic microwave integrated circuits design, and phased-array antenna design. From mid 1996 to mid 1997, he was stationed at the European Space Research and Technology Centre, RF Systems Division, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, where he worked on infinite waveguide array antenna modeling. In 2001 he joined TNO Science and Industry, Eindhoven, The Netherlands where he has been involved in antenna miniaturization and rectenna projects. In 2009 he joined imec-Netherlands where he is involved in wireless energy transfer research.
- Author(s)Hubregt J. Visser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width171 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.