Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this contribution to the Giddens debate, Stjepan Mestrovic takes up and criticises the major themes of Giddens work - particularly the concept of high modernity as oppossed to postmodernity and his attempted construction of a synthetic tradition based on human agency and structure.
- Author(s)Stjepan G. Mestrovic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.