All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £9.60Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Author(s)Postdoctoral Research Fellow Frederik Van Dam
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Author BiographyFrederik Van Dam is a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Leuven, Belgium. He has published in the fields of Victorian literature and intellectual history, and is one of the principal organizers of the 2015 Trollope Bicentennial Conference. His work has been supported by fellowships and travel grants funded by the Research Council Flanders (FWO) and the Special Research Fund KU Leuven (BOF). He has also received awards from the Belgian Association of Anglicists in Higher Education and the British Association for Victorian Studies. He has published in the Journal of Victorian Culture (2014) and Victoriographies (2011). This is his first book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.