All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis work began in the form of an all-day symposium developed by co-editor Willis E. Sibley on the topic of corporate culture. The editors have compiled papers presented by anthropologists concerned with corporate and organizational culture.
- Author BiographyTomoko Hamada is Associate Professor of Anthropology at The College of William and Mary. Willis E. Sibley is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at The Cleveland State University.
- Author(s)Tomoko Hamada,Willis E. Sibley
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteindex
- Weight789 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.