Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £8.27Trending at £12.92
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionAnthropological Practice provides students with the tools to understand and develop practice-based and open-ended methodology.
- Author BiographyJudith Okely (MA, D.Phil Oxford) is Emeritus Professor of Social Anthropology, Hull University and Honorary Research Associate, School of Anthropology, Oxford University. Her books include The Traveller Gypsies, Simone de Beauvoir: a Re-Reading, Own or Other Culture, co-edited volumes and many articles. She has done fieldwork in Western Ireland, England and France (Ethnos 2001). In 2011 she was awarded the seal of Pilsen City, and an honorary medal of West Bohemia University, Czech Republic. She was selected as a Pioneer of Qualitative Social Research, ESDA UK.
- Author(s)Judith Okely
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.