Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn Anthropology off the Shelf , leading anthropologists reflect on the craft of writing and the passions that fuel their desire to write books.
- Author BiographyAlisse Waterston is Professor of Anthropology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York. Author of Love, Sorrow and Rage: Destitute Women in a Manhattan Residence (1999), she is currently working on two intimate ethnographies: Out of the Shadows of History and Memory: Writing My Father's Life and Narrating Poland . Maria D. Vesperi is Professor of Anthropology at New College of Florida and a trustee of the Poynter Institute. Author of City of Green Benches: Growing Old in a New Downtown (1986), she is currently completing a book on the relationship between ethnographic narrative and narrative journalism and developing a 150-year social history of a utopian community turned company town.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlisse Waterston,Maria D. Vesperi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.