Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful analysis of how anthropology can help us to understand other people's politics, first published in 2007.
- Author BiographyJonathan Spencer is Professor of the Anthropology of South Asia at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Jonathan Spencer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Departures in Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.