All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionComparative and critical, Anthropology and Economy offers a uniquely cross-cultural view of economy.
- Author BiographyStephen F. Gudeman is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Stephen Gudeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Departures in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.