All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Bushman' is a perennial but changing image. It symbolizes the perception of Bushman or San society, of the ideas and values of ethnographers who have worked with Bushman peoples, and those of other anthropologists who use this work. This book reveals the impact of Bushman studies on anthropology and on the public.
- Author BiographyAlan Barnard is Professor of the Anthropology of Southern Africa at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Alan Barnard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.