CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.77Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionA broad, fresh perspective on how genetic research redefines what it means to be human.
- Author BiographyGisli Palsson is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Iceland.
- Author(s)Gisli Palsson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Departures in Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.