All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of the widely praised Anthropology in Theory: Issues in Epistemology, features a variety of updates, revisions, and new readings in its comprehensive presentation of issues in the history of anthropological theory and epistemology over the past century.
- Author BiographyHenrietta L. Moore is the William Wyse Chair of Social Anthropology at the University of Cambridge. Her most recent book is Still Life: Hopes, Desires and Satisfactions (2011). Todd Sanders is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto, and has worked in Africa for two decades. His books include Those Who Play with Fire: Gender, Fertility and Transformation in East and Southern Africa (2004) and Beyond Bodies: Rainmaking and Sense Making in Tanzania (2008).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHenrietta L. Moore,Todd Sanders
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.