Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume comprises a discussion of the epistemological and phenomenological aspects of personhood among various ethnic groups within Southeast Africa.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Raphael Kigunga was born in 1950 at Mfindi District in Tanzania. He studied Philosophy, Morals, and Religious Sciences at the Catholic University of Leuven (K.U.Leuven). In 1988 he completed his dissertation in Philosophical Anthropology at Mannin University (U.K.). Since then he is a co-worker at the Philosophical Research Center in his home country Tanzania.
- Author(s)Raphael Kigunga
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 387
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 fig.
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.